"Mommy said, No, Rye. You can't eat the birdseed."
This prompted this series of faces and inner dialog from Rye as he pulls his handful of birdseed away from his mouth...

Why would you say that to me, don't you know how much I want to do this?
This sure looks yummy...

Maybe I'll just sneak my hand back up to my mouth...

"No Rye. No" (accompanied by the slow, dramatic shaking of the head)
She said it again...why does she not want me to have fun?

Mom is ruining all my fun!

This one thing, just this one thing is all i want.

Poor Rye Pie.
3 comments:
i like this
I guess he's more of a "tweetie" pie rather than a rye pie. Such a great dialogue and great pic's capturing the horridness of NO as felt by an "almost one year old"!
haha great pics. so cute!!
Post a Comment