(tada)
haha love his facial expressions!
he does love that puppet....even when Grammy sings her own version of Ol McDonald. You captured some great expressions.Happy memories.
aw, i always loved your grandparents!
he's like GRAMMY WHAAAT in the second to last one. i don't know i can just see him saying that...
I love that next to last picture, amazing!
I love the 3rd picture showing Granddaddy's and Rye's hands...old hands....new hands. Also the 6th picture where Rye looks like he wants to tear it up...so funny.I know they were so glad to see you all that day Briana.
Oh man these are so great what special pictures! I need you to get some good shots of Ellen, and Rye and the great grands:)
these are awesome briana! (been a while since i checked your blog - also lovin the rye / uncle bonz shots w/ the laptops:) )
Post a Comment
8 comments:
haha love his facial expressions!
he does love that puppet....even when Grammy sings her own version of Ol McDonald. You captured some great expressions.
Happy memories.
aw, i always loved your grandparents!
he's like GRAMMY WHAAAT in the second to last one. i don't know i can just see him saying that...
I love that next to last picture, amazing!
I love the 3rd picture showing Granddaddy's and Rye's hands...old hands....new hands.
Also the 6th picture where Rye looks like he wants to tear it up...so funny.
I know they were so glad to see you all that day Briana.
Oh man these are so great what special pictures! I need you to get some good shots of Ellen, and Rye and the great grands:)
these are awesome briana! (been a while since i checked your blog - also lovin the rye / uncle bonz shots w/ the laptops:) )
Post a Comment