Wednesday, September 1, 2010

10 month photoshoot

Our brilliant friend Heather did this wonderful photoshoot with our family on Monday to commemorate Rye's 10th month. Since she is as wonderfully impatient as i am she edited all the photos and got them to us today! A girl after my own heart, for sure.

I will pick out more later to share with you all but wanted to post my favorite because, as previously stated, I am impatient. I just can't believe that adorable sweetheart is MY baby. Oh I am the luckiest mom ever.

Ok all of you Rye Pie fans......eat....your.....heart out.

Thank you, thank you my dear sweet Heather for sharing your wonderful ability with us. We are so appreciative.

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh my goodness....where is little baby Rye! He looks so grown up. Thank you Heather for capturing our sweet little Rye in such a wonderful way!

Naomi said...

I love his huge smile and sweet fuzzy hair. He definitely is a cutie!

Becky Swann said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE