#1 True North Pecan, Almond, Peanut Clusters. Oh these things are sooooooo good. Pretty expensive too (big sigh) but oh, so yummy.

#2 Vaseline Lip Gloss. As one of my bizarro pregancy side effects I became allergic to many/all ingredients in fun lip glosses/chapsticks etc. Trev's Dad (who's a doctor) got me some Vaseline lip gloss (since it's just petroleum jelly) and I'm hooked. Even post-baby this is my go-to lip care. I do think it's funny that they call it "advanced" because there's nothing in it but petroleum jelly and "flavor". Oh well, maybe it's an advanced flavor.

#3 Last but not least is the new Aveeno Active Naturals calming body wash. I used to be a fan of the Johnson and Johnson Calming body wash, but this Aveeno stuff far surpasses it. It. Smells. Amazing. Love it, love taking a shower. I need to find out if they have this scent in lotion too because that, would make my day.

2 comments:
ah I love a post like this, fun for the whole family
i too cannot get enough of the new aveeno things. try the lotion that comes in the jar and their shampoo and conditioner. i promise it won't disappoint.
Post a Comment