So, this was my first mother's day and Trev and Rye made it uber-special. First of all, I got to sleep in a bit, then Trev made cinnamon rolls and scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. And he got me a beautiful lily and a sweet you-are-a-great-mom card. It was lovely.
Then, we did my one request for the day. An art project with Rye. Yes, he's only 6 months but I wanted to tap into his artistic talent early so he has time to perfect his mad skills.
anticipation:

supplies:

experience:


enjoyment:
adoration of the mother:
getting down to business:

And the final result, which is now framed and hanging in the living room. Yea, couldn't resist.

I know, I know, but really, i think he had a great time and has some real potential! ;)
3 comments:
It is beautiful! What a good mothers day present, Rye is sooo thoughtful
What fun....and he didn't get any on his face?! Amazing....a picaso on the horizon. You are blessed with not only a sweet but a talented little guy ☺
Good job Rye AND Trevor...made Mom happy. Glad you had a fun day Briana.
Post a Comment