Over the past couple of weeks I've been talking to Rye a lot about all of the things that Trevor used to do around the house that I miss. Well, apparently Rye decided that he would try to fill Dad's shoes, as man of the house. So we've been working on it and here's what we have so far...
Dishes after dinner:
Filling the dogs' water:
Feeding the dogs:
Taking out the trash:
And possibly the most important job of all...
Killing and disposing of bugs:
What a sweet heart, just like his Dad.
5 comments:
even though i saw what you did on becky's blog...yeah...i saw that...i did, these pictures were pretty great. so there you go.
Hehe I LOVE this I like the last one the best! Way to be the man of the house Rye!
Way to step up and be the man of the house Rye =)
p.s. I'm getting majorly excited to meet you next weekend!
That might be your funniest post yet. I love Rye surrounded by the trash bags :)
This is your best post yet Briana...love it and you :)
Post a Comment