The five stages of grief are:
1-Denial
2-Anger
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance
I would say I'm finally at stage 5 although I do take the occasional trip back to 2 and 4 every now and then. That said I'm moving on to the planning stage. Planning what needs to be done before he leaves, planning what I'm going to do while he's gone, planning ways to make things...ok. Here's what I've got so far....
Projects to do:
painting
practice french
listen to the new Amy Grant CD non-stop (better do it while Trevs gone! ;)
photography
miscellaneous house projects
People to visit:
Becky and Ellen are a coming round the mountain when they come
Hopefully--any word yet?--Jenn and Ella are coming for a visit near our birthdays
Perhaps a trip to VA for Easter--yes Mom I'll call you about that soon...
And LOTS of play dates, and "party at my house" get togethers...oh I'll be needing my girls...
I'll also be spending lots of time with my sweet, sweet boy
Doesn't sound that bad, does it?*
*yes, i'm working on convincing myself too.
5 comments:
Yes, we are coming...trying to decide between flying alone or driving with Ella. It's also looking like the weekend of the 9th is best for us...that ok with you? Don't worry, I plan on calling you to work out details =)
So proud of you kiddo. You can do this. :)
You are surrounded by wonderful friends who are great encouragers.....what a blessing. God's grace has and will continue to abound in your life!
Well you are just a regular army wife!
I am sad that trevors is leaving but I am glad I get to come and play next week! I am really excited:)
i love you!
Post a Comment