We've spent a lot of time bonding as a family over the last 2 weeks. Here are some shots of Trev and Rye. He sure loves his Daddy...
My boys...starting off so sweet...
And then naturally taking a turn for the silly...
But always ending up oh-so-sweet!

Please pray for Trev as he's adjusting to life in Japan. Pray for safety and that he'll have a productive and fun time.
p.s. Becky, that doesn't count so don't hate me!!!
Please pray for Trev as he's adjusting to life in Japan. Pray for safety and that he'll have a productive and fun time.
If you want you can pray for me and Rye too. Pray we don't get sick of each other (ha!) that we stay safe and don't get overwhelmed by miss-fulness.
Here we go...
p.s. Becky, that doesn't count so don't hate me!!!
3 comments:
Very cute pictures! What will Trevor be doing in Japan?
Briana, I can completely relate to missing someone (I know you know so I will not explain)
Glad my past experience is helping you now;) haha
Those pictures almost made me cry.
I am coming soon as soon as soon can be...hold on til then my love
If you come home Briana, we'll have yogurt and maybe "go bowling one night" :)
Post a Comment