Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reading Rainbow

My Mom was down visiting about 2 weeks ago and spent a lot of time reading with Rye. Here are some shots of their special bonding time.


Look at how his little fingers are grabbing the book. Mimi had some problems finishing the story because he didn't want to let her turn the page.


Momentary distraction by the big black camera in his face...





Can't you just see the joy of learning already gleaming in his eyes?



This book is "I can Fly. " It was my favorite book as a kid and Mom and Dad got it for Rye for Christmas this year. It seems that he might like it as much as his Mom....


What a good Mimi he has!

2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Oh these are so sweet. I love that he is giving you the dreamy stare while you take his picture.
You mom is in heaven! She was born to be a Mimi!
I miss you!!!!

KT said...

he is getting so big! I love see Aunt Dee Dee and Rye - I can tell she's loving this new role!