I think more you, but I see both his forehead is Trevors and maybe his face shape, but his mouth is yours and his eyes I think but Heidi sees him more so... I know this was a non commital answer I might hold out for seeing him again I have also thought that in alot of pics he looks like baby Chaz!
Going on this coloring, eyes, and forehead I'd have to say he is 75% Trevor. However, some of the expressions he makes remind me so much of you and the Hart side...
Of course, this all by photo observation. I'd love to give another opinion after meeting the real thing =)
In the first pictures of him, I definitely saw you, Brianna. Now, however, I think more Trevor. But he is certainly a good mix. I like Becky's non-commital answer:) He's growing and changing fast!
7 comments:
Sorry dude, but definitely looks like Trev!
I think more you, but I see both his forehead is Trevors and maybe his face shape, but his mouth is yours and his eyes I think but Heidi sees him more so...
I know this was a non commital answer I might hold out for seeing him again
I have also thought that in alot of pics he looks like baby Chaz!
yeah i still think hes more of a mix than one of you. im with becky, he has trevs forehead but totally your mouth
definitely Trevor
Going on this coloring, eyes, and forehead I'd have to say he is 75% Trevor. However, some of the expressions he makes remind me so much of you and the Hart side...
Of course, this all by photo observation. I'd love to give another opinion after meeting the real thing =)
In the first pictures of him, I definitely saw you, Brianna. Now, however, I think more Trevor. But he is certainly a good mix. I like Becky's non-commital answer:) He's growing and changing fast!
Trevor all the way- although when he has a smirk on his face he looks like you.
Post a Comment