Thursday, January 28, 2010

Consequences

Let me start with not last night but the night before...Rye slept for 7 hours! Wahoo! So we both woke up rested and I thought that yesterday would be a good day to accomplish various projects that I've been wanting/needing to do. So here was my day:

Wake up, feed Rye
Breakfast
start laundry
nap time (for Rye)
Paint the cabinets in our bathroom --1st coat-- and the door to the guest bedroom--finally!
Feed Rye
Give Rye a bath
Work out
nap time (Rye)
Lunch
2nd coat on cabinets
print out new pictures for the picture frames in the bathroom
clean the bathroom
Feed Rye
iron new curtain for bathroom,
play with Rye
nap time
3rd and 4th coats on cabinets
blow the leaves out of the flowerbeds, driveway (top portion) and yard
take shower
feed Rye
make dinner
finish 2 loads of laundry
Trevor comes home and we have dinner and play with Rye before bedtime.
Last night: Rye slept 8 hours!
now, we come to the consequences....today I have done....nothing. I have taken care of Rye, made myself food and taken a nap...and I plan to continue these activities til the end of the day. Also, i woke up feeling like I might be at the start of the plague...you know, achey, tired, hot/cold...so it's a good day to do...nothing. Good thing I got so much done yesterday...still trying to decide if it was worth it though...

I'm just glad my little monster is here to keep me company.



4 comments:

Becky Swann said...

I guess that is just how it goes, you have to get stuff done when you are feeling like it then you can really appreciate a down day with your chubby little man! He is so cute I cannot get over it!

Heidi said...

Dude, I'm so jealous! Not about the sick part, but about how much you accomplished! Go Bri Go!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Wow. Impressive! (all of it!)

Carrie said...

Rye keeps getting cuter every day! Sorry you are getting sick- its a bummer being sick as a mom because you don't get to really be sick! Glad you got so much done- where's the picture of the newly painted cabinets?