Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TP

-VS-

Ok, random question here. (shocking, i know)

I have always assumed that the proper and generally accepted way to put toilet paper on a dispenser is with the end of the roll coming off the top, not the bottom. It has come to my attention though that some people (who are wrong, oh right this is supposed to be unbiased) actually PREFER it to come from the bottom of the roll.

So, I figured I would do a highly scientific experiment and pose the question on my blog. So I ask you, blog world, do you prefer to pull your toilet paper from the top of the roll or the bottom? And, did you grow up thinking your way was the "correct" way?

I await your response.

4 comments:

Becky Swann said...

I have no preference. I did not grow up thinking there was a correct way.
It has always been interesting to me that it matters to people because I don't think I ever think about it:)

Carrie said...

I like over the top, but honestly I will take it anyway that I can get it. The most important thing to me is that there IS toilet paper on the roll. :)

Heidi said...

Hahaha. I remember this debate in college, you crack me up. We don't really have a preference either, I'm kind of with Carrie, as long as its on there & the kids haven't pulled down on the floor, I'm good!

MC and Brian Phillips said...

I grew up without a preference- not really thinking about it- but after I met Brian, he changed that right away. He told me I had put it on the "pessimistic way" and acted like I had done something ridiculous. Now I always make sure I put it on so it comes of the top. Oh, the ways we influence each other!