Technology is a nice thing. Today it allowed me to correspond in a random manner with Heidi. For her responses click Heidi
here's my end of the conversation...
it’s a beautiful cold and blustery day.
Rex is leaving Friday morning.
I have the urge to shop.
I am eating cake for breakfast.
I’m regretting it already.
I like cinnamon coffee.
I made a stupid mistake with my photoshop file and will have to rebuild the whole thing.
It’s cold outside.
My hands went numb walking to work.
I was asked to give money for a baby present to someone I don’t even know.
I told them no and I’m glad, I hate feeling guilted into giving money.
I’m going to yoga today.
Should be good.
I turned off my alarm in my sleep this morning. Trevor woke me up.
I miss the glamorous life.
Can you miss something you don’t have?
Sure. Why not.
I’m tired of all the music on my ipod.
I’m unmotivated to rebuild that stupid file.
I want to make mix cds instead.
We are going to go have Thai/sushi tonight.
I’m excited about it.
A lot.
I dream about Amy Grant and how we are friends all the time.
I dreamt about getting in a fight with a lady from my church in VA last night.
I’m tired of all of my winter clothes.
It is impossible to keep my house clean.
Sigh.
I’m complaining a lot recently.
I need to work on that.
Or I could complain about it.
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.
I want to watch a chick flick.
1 comment:
oh my that is confusing, but I can see how it was fun for you guys;)
Post a Comment