Thursday, February 26, 2009

Guess who is their first BFF?

You know, the Grammy was great, I was excited about the People's Choice Award and really quite honored to have received a Pulitzer Prize....however none compare with being chosen as someone's FIRST BFF.

Here are some pics from my little BFF Avery's 2nd birthday.













and the night wouldn't have been complete without some priceless shots with my tiny BFF Maddy. I can't believe she smiled in BOTH of these pictures!





**I feel compelled to mention that actually Avery prefers Trevor. Maddy definitely prefers me and i'm trying my hardest to win Avery over completely, but until i build up my massive muscles in order to swing him around the room constantly i think Trevor will have the upper hand.

What cute, cute kiddos these are. Love em! So cute!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, those are some amazingly CUTE kids! ;) Yup, my kids love y'all, & I know it when I hear Avery calling for you two in the middle of the day!

Becky Swann said...

what a cutie pie