So, what did i do with my whole day off?
-i started things off with a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast with cream cheese and strawberries.
Then i proceeded to spend the next 10 hours cleaning everything in sight.
such as...
-all my baseboards
-swept, mopped or vacuumed all respective floors
-cleaned out my flower beds and trimmed back my monkey grass
- dug rocks out of our woods to make a path from the front porch to the back (almost killed myself, that's another story)
-2,345 loads of laundry
-rearranged our bedroom
-cleaned out my closet and drawers
ok, well there were a couple other things i've blocked out, but the point is i did A LOT! So, it is COMPLETELY understandable that perhaps i might have been a BIT preoccupied when i put, what i thought was dish washer detergent in the dish washer.....yea, not so much.
This is what we discovered a couple of minutes later.....


yea, well i'll add this one next to my ant-infested apple pie pics, again...another story.
7 comments:
what did you use laundry detergent? hehe
Way to Rake to get to the Lake Bri!
Briana....I remember (few years ago) when I could "sweep" through the day like that....ahhh the euphoria :)
I put liquid dish detergent in my dishwasher once...looked ALOT like your last picture there...guess you also got your kitchen floor clean too.
Thanks for the picture card you made for Grammy and Granddaddy...very nice Briana touch...love you...Aunt Ginnie
That sounded a lot like a day in the life of me...when I just let go and let my OCD take over =)
I'm so glad you were able to be levelheaded and take pictures of your dishwashing accident. So much better than freaking out.
Hahaha, that just gave me a GREAT laugh for today!! :)
wait....baseboards need cleaning? what? ahahaha you made me laugh out loud w/ that one. maybe it's genetic but i always seem to get everything but one thing right...never just perfect:)
I totally did that my first week at Wright State (the college I transfered to after Covenant). Anyhow, my roommate looked at me and was like, "Haven't you ever run a dish washer before?" I was so taken aback. Of course I had run a dish washer... I think I have at least (of course I had, I just couldn't understand how I could have made that mistake.) Glad to know I'm not the only one! :)
yay for cleaning out closets! :) you know what i meeean...
oh and haha to your pictures there
Post a Comment