So, before Trev and I got married we broke up for about a week. At which point we decided to remain friends. However, during this time his family arranged for him to meet this girl that was a family friend in Florida. So they met and within a couple days they were getting married! As you can guess, I was devastated. However since we were “friends” Trev wanted me to be part of the wedding. Sort of my own “Best Friend’s Wedding” moment. Along those lines I agreed, thinking I could convince him not to marry her.
It was so weird, Trevor even asked Chaz and Rex to be in the wedding, but none of her family. It was just, awful. Anyway so the day they were supposed to get married I finally got Trevor alone and tried to convince him not to marry her. She was real quiet and boring and they just didn’t seem like they would be happy (plus I wanted him to marry me!). He got really annoyed with me and said he couldn’t talk about this now. Chaz came up and told me to drop it and that I’d already had my chance. (some brother huh?) So I of course ended up in the bathroom sobbing and Trev goes to take a nap before the wedding. I was hoping that he would think about what I said and change his mind but on the other hand he could have gotten mad at me and that would only make him stubborn and not call it off.
By the time I pulled myself together the guys had already left for the wedding so I got ready and headed out. So there I was standing beside Missy (Trev’s sister) waiting for her to walk down the aisle. I just knew that if Trevor went through with it I was going to lose it and would probably run out of the church crying and ruin their wedding. However I had to stay in case he saw me and then changed his mind. It was awful, just awful.
So I said ‘to hell with this’ and woke myself up. Trev usually gets up early in the morning to work out before work so he wasn’t there to make me feel better. I told Zoe about how awful my dream was and then went into the bathroom to get ready. All of the sudden I hear Trev! He had come home before work to make me coffee (and his workout finished early). I was so excited I ran and told him about my horrible dream and made him promise to never marry anyone else.
Pretty dramatic morning huh?
5 comments:
Got to love your absurd dreams woman! :)
That's great! I was really into it until about 1/2 way through...silly me. So sweet for him to make you coffee...you might need to make a #6 moment yourself =)
Ooops...I forgot that I was still logged in under Jeremiah's name...
Obviously this is Jenn. Goodness, that would have been awkward if it really had been Jeremiah!
How dreamy
you have some pretty messed up dreams.
Post a Comment