Monday, January 5, 2009

2009, so glad you're mine

Happy New Year everyone. We got back from our world tour (felt like it) last night. I think we put at least 2,600 miles on the car. Good old Mya, she can handle it.

We had a wonderful time in VA with my immediate and extended family for Christmas, then headed down to Florida to spend time with Trev's family over New years.

I have grand aspirations to post some pics from the trip sometime soon but for now just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone.

I spent a couple minutes this morning reading everyone's blog and catching up on all the family and festitivites that everyone has been partaking in. It has left me with a warm fuzzy feeling (and no, it's not from the new Christmas sweater i'm wearing). I'm just impressed with how blessed we are to have such wonderful friends and family. God has been good this year, no, i take that back, he's been amazing. Such blessings and love and warmth he has poured out on us. So anyway now that's in 2009 i'm still looking back a little bit at the wonderful blessings in my life. You know who you are and i'm thankful for you. I"m also thankful that you have so much love in your lives. God is good, all the time and all the time, God is good.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!!! I've missed you SO! We'll have to get together soon & catch up, it's been too long. :)

Becky Swann said...

God is good, I'm glad we got to see you on your world tour, Ellen loves you she told me so.

DeeDee said...

Happy New Year to you too!
Glad you made it home safely AND even more glad to have had you home here with us. Love you!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

One of the highlights of my holidays was being able to see you...I really enjoyed our time and hope we can see each other soon!