this is a picture of my dad's parents out on the lake in 1947. oh how the years go by. i think this picture is going to be blown up and framed at chez Taylor. I love it.
I thought when I got your email this should go on my blog then I thought I bet briana is already on top of it surely shirley I love this picture what good looking people are in our family, well I mean of course, considering yours and my stunning exteriors!
Hey I just randomly came across your blog and I really like your approach to blogging! It's not everyday you see threats about homeschooling but I figure its just weather or not you like that sort of thing. Of course it doesn't matter what you say. I like it!
2 comments:
I thought when I got your email this should go on my blog then I thought I bet briana is already on top of it surely shirley
I love this picture what good looking people are in our family, well I mean of course, considering yours and my stunning exteriors!
Hey I just randomly came across your blog and I really like your approach to blogging! It's not everyday you see threats about homeschooling but I figure its just weather or not you like that sort of thing. Of course it doesn't matter what you say. I like it!
Post a Comment