Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tuesday is Ladies Day

Sunday may have been girls night out but Tuesday is Ladies Day.

I'm assuming that there are many of you out there like me who had no idea that Tuesday was Ladies Day. I myself was living unaware up until yesterday. I stopped my the dealership for Mya's 10k tuneup, and was greeted with a rose and a warm greeting of "Happy Ladies Day" followed by an explanation of..."Tuesday is Ladies Day "(which, to my surprise was accompanied by a facial expression that can only be described as "duh".)
I had no idea this was common knowledge, but after serious reflection I have decided to embrace this new custom. Apparently this holiday is celebrated by being referred to as a Lady (this is a very special occasion) and the presentation of a rose. Trevor was not to excited about the rose part of the custom, but i told him not to worry, i would also accept orchids so he wasn't tied down.

Now that you are aware of this new custom please spread the word. I am also researching holidays for the other 6 days of the week if you have any suggestions.

here are some pics i stole from B and H's blogs...i'm a pilferer of pictures.

1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

This is really great news!