Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My JG Legacy...

--This is the email that was sent out to commemorate my 4 years at The Johnson Group....



Briana is leaving us after 960 days or 7680 hours or 460800 minutes working at JG

Briana Facts –

Job Titles: 4 years of- Project Manager, Broadcast Producer, Traffic Manager, on a “three person scheduling team” whatever that was circa 2004, TV talent, photo shoot talent, Alysse’s bouncer
Number of Pedestrians she has assisted in accident/hit and run situations: 1
Ramekins of butter eaten on a dare from fellow employees: 1
Money won: $30
Number of bosses that she’s ‘broken’: 1
Marketing Degree’s: 1
Art of Walking Minors: 1
Animal she resembles most: Panda (I think so), Wild Horse (that one’s Alysse)
Number of times she’s won ‘Biggest Oxymoron’ on Halloween: 2 – which, consequently, is the number of times that category has been awarded

Favorite Food: Bison Burger with Blue Cheese and a side of beer chips
Favorite color: brown
Number of haircuts that all live within a 4 inch range of the same length: 8,622
Favorite Living Celebrity: Hugh Heffner (this is obviously a joke)
Favorite Deceased Celebrity: Hugh Heffner (ditto)
Who She Secretly Wishes She Was: Amy Grant
Most Scary Thing She Does: ear deafening sneezes
Favorite Movie: One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
My Goodbye Card to Briana:

(it’s really just a chance to call dibs to all you people):
Location of her going away Fiesta: Las Margarita
Time: right after work
Date: This Thursday! 7.18.08----Her last day here is Friday


Also see her famous Memorial Spot –

5 comments:

Rich Smith Photography said...

wow. wow. wow....wait a minute! You quit your job? I want the full story! Can you blog about it or do we need to get together? Wait, I want to get together anyway, so let's just do that! love to you! Heather

T and B Rowe said...

that's hilarious!!! my favorite comment was the haircut one. :)

one more day - hang in there!!!

Becky Swann said...

Oh they will miss you! But not as much as I do! That's so cool that they know you so well! They seem to have your sense of humor down too! Way to make a big impact on the real world! I'm just so proud!

Becky Swann said...

"I was a little exclamation point happy on that last one!"
Becky exclaimed.

-brittany- said...

Briana, congrats on the new job. You are going to be an incredible asset to the company with all of your talent. I had no idea you are such a celebrity. I must not get out much. Glad I got to see the post.