Sunday, June 15, 2008

Picture this...


Happy Fathers Day--this is Trev's Dad--James Taylor--Dr. James Taylor to you! But we call him Jimmy. Ok, not really, we call him Dad...moving on...


Here's another keeper, this was taken on the lake last summer. I think I'm going to blow this one up and put it over the mantle. Definitely.


Here's another funny picture mom sent of me and Trev...haha look at us silly birds.

This picture captures the ideal scenario for our dogs. For Zoe it is ideal because she is swimming and chasing a ball, her 2 favorite things. For Mia this is idea because she is swimming and chasing Zoe, her 2 favorite things.


Here's a picture of me and Kate at our rendezvous a couple weeks ago. Kate is moving to Prague in a couple months to teach for 2 years. I will be renewing my passport soon.


Here's one of the latest. I covered a canvas with some material left over from the pillows I made for the living room. Thank goodness Heidi and I are so good with math! There are so many more opportunities when you have twice as much fabric as you need.

thank you, and good night.

2 comments:

KT said...

hey briana - don't know if your friend kate would be interested - I have good friends in prague she should connect w/ - they've started a church over there - www.philnshanna.blogspot.com if she's interested and hey, I'm w/ Kaley - seriously no post about last weekend? hmm...

Becky Swann said...

Yeah I have been looking forward to two things...that crazy picture of us laughing at my parents and some amy grant recognition, I know it takes a little time sometimes to get your feet back on the ground...
but to other news I did find this post quite enjoyable