Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yo Kiko my Kiko

Yo Kiko--

Kiko, aka Kaley, aka Kaley Anne Marie Elizabeth Suzanne.

That is my sister.

She likes to art too.

And the thing is, she's got some mad skills. Not that I'm surprised, I mean, hello who is she related to? But anyway, she sent me a "sampling" of some of her more recent work, she's begun to dabble again and I couldn't resist bragging so here are some of the unique and happy works of art by none other than... 'Yo Kiko my Kiko'. (Kaley, sorry I've decided that is your new "stage name" now. hope you like it ;)













Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing any of these works of art. I am her agent (surprise Kaley!) and will handle all negotiations.
A bit more info about the artist:
Kaley has studied under the wing of such renown artists as Pancho my Auntcho, Tony Leoni, and Briana Taylor (aka fatbirds). Her style is uniquely her own and is an off shoot of expressionism, impressionism, Beatlesism and 'Yo Kiko my Kiko-ism'. She is a 16 year old prodigy who spends her free time composing songs, writing stories and solving the national problem of underage marriage. Kaley resides with her family in Southwest Virginia.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO!!!

DeeDee said...

and to think I knew her before anyone....well, next to God that is!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Great work Kaley! Following in big-sis's footsteps. Although, I do remember her telling me that "great minds don't think alike...they think for themselves" =) So, yes, following in big sis's footsteps...but creating your own path?

Anyways...Bri, I found this blog and thought of you:

http://icreatebecauseimust.com/?cat=4

Becky Swann said...

Yeah for Kaley's artwork! Um I think it must have been all those years of her asking to color with us, unless I'm pancho my Auntcho, I don't think I was mentioned...
Kaley those are awesome!

Rich Smith Photography said...

love them! go hart girls! when you two are famous because of your paintings and I am famous because of rich's photography, we will still be friends, right? :) loves! Heather

KT said...

very nice kaley...and manager/agent briana!