these are all from Big Mountain, which was 2 years ago i think.
We are headed to Idaho in a month for ski trip # 485872 with the Hart family. Thank you Dad for loving skiing!!
Here's a great pic of the fam (minus Dad) and our friends the snow monsters...

i love this shot of Mom and Dad...

this is the coolest picture of Rex...ever

i like the arrangement of people in this shot. especially Trev.

Well here's another shot i found...you know to even things out. This was taken at Trevor's family's hunting lease in Florida. Good times. Camo, guns, wild turkeys, ATV's ah the good life.

I should have called this post, Family Ties or something like that...hmmm.
5 comments:
You know, I credit my love for and ability to ski to your family. I will always be grateful to your parents for including me on some of your family ski trips!
i would like to special request a comment or more from Trevor
:)
I hardly recognized you all. Man, that camo gear really works.
times I've been wounded uh huh
got old scars to show
well well well
going through the storm my mind in rain i'm going on in Jesus' name...
Hi, Kaley...
- Trevor
Post a Comment