Thursday, February 7, 2008

and the weirdness continues...

Ok, so i was perusing on Heather an Rich's blog and found this picture of me and Trev... well as some of you blog followers might recall, we are in search of a decent picture of the 2 of us.




This is NOT it.


This is another example of our uncanny ability to take retarded pictures. (audible sigh). Anyway, here we are in all our glory.


Not much else new in the Taylor household. Just trying to keep the dogs from killing themselves, working, chilling with our homies---the usual. I have had an incredible amount of dreams about tornados recently, guess that's the only thing of note, probably not worth even mentioning although i know some of you like to stay up to date on my dreams. I know I do. and stuff. if you think about it.

7 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Your hair looks really cute in this picture though! can't go wrong when you have good hair!

Becky Swann said...

all my dreams lately have been happening at Valley Presbyterian church, ALL of them.

Briana said...

weird, about valley. i have had about 8 dreams about tornados and yesterday there was one in Chattanooga! please see me for all of your psychic needs.

kate said...

hey there briana!! that picture is hilarious.

i love that image up top. where is it from? reminds me of a garden we went to in vienna i think.

Briana said...

Kate--that is EXACTLY where that image is from! it's on the pictures i took on what is now referred to as,..."my tour of Europe with the esteemed tour guide, Kate Miner."

good memories. it's got to be one of my all time favorite pictures i've taken.

p.s. got your voicemail. you are welcome to come up whenever next weekend and can stay with us! wahoo roommate reunion!

T and B Rowe said...

Bri,
I've got some great and not so great pictures of you and Trevor. When I get a chance then I'll send them your direction.

Anonymous said...

iii just wanted to let you know that that picture up at the very top of your layout of the garden type thing is really cool...it inspires me
very good job nana :)