ok no doves here, but still check out this picture!

I was planning on doing odd things for each day, but found this and lost interest...
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me :
Partridge in a Pear Tree:$104.99 ($15.00 Partridge, $89.99 Pear Tree)
Two Turtle Doves: $40.00 ($20.00 each)
Three Frensh Hens: $45.00 ($15.00 each)
Four Calling Birds: $399.96 ($99.99 each)
Five Golden Rings: $325.00 ($65.00 each)
Six Geese-a-Laying: $300.00 ($50.00 each)
Seven Swans a Swimming: $4,200.00 ($600.00 each)
Eight Maids a Milking: $41.20 ($5.15 each)
Nine Ladies Dancing: $4,576.14 ($508.46 each)
Ten Lords a Leaping: $4,039.08 ($403.91 each)
Eleven Pipers Piping: $2,053.20 ($186.66 each)
Twelve Drummers Drumming: $2,224.30 ($185.36 each)
Total Christmas Price Index: $18,348.87"Core" index, excluding swans: $14,148.87
True cost of Christmas in song: $72,608.02 (including 364 total gifts)
I don't know how accurate this is, but i found it mildly entertaining all the same. Don't worry, i'm not expecting anything so extravagant from you all.
2 comments:
very interesting, I'm just whistling two turtle doves in my head over and over...remember from the two you gave me
I heard something about that on the radio last week...very interesting. The question is could you buy some of these in bulk? :)
Post a Comment