Friday, November 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEKS!

JUST WANTED TO SHOUT OUT to my #1 gal and the second half of the Badly Cousins.....Becky (Badly) Swann on her most glorious birthday of birthdays.


Love you tons and if I had a chance to kill you I wouldn't!


p.s i'll do the 10 things least known about me on the next post, this one is dedicated to you my friend.

10 things I love to do with Becky

1. sing "Somewhere Somehow" and make Becky sing Michael's part (you think I'm NOT going to be Amy?)

2. Collages (don't throw away those magazines we need em!)

3. Re-write the lyrics for "Big Yellow Taxi" to reflect mission trip stories

4. Road trips, which may or may not involve singing songs in rounds, mutiple pony tails, eating whoppers, getting lost (of course it doesn't matter WHICH way you go) or mix tapes.

5. Talk or not talk, on the phone, either way.

6. Make movies like the highly regarded feature film "Becky and Briana's Movie" (for additional titles see the opening footage of said film).

7. Sending (usually embarrassing) letters/postcards/packages to eachother----where DID that bacon end up?

8. Writing notes in church or doodling or avoiding spiders.

9. Making up games for the family to play at holiday gatherings....speaking of which, who's in charge this year? Katie? Kaley?

10. Laughing--which convieniently can be (and has been) done at the same time as any of the above and many other occasions.

Wow i barely skimmed the surface.....well that's all this time folks. Back to you Lisa.

1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

thanks dude! I love doing all of those things with you too, I must say that I have done weirder things with you in my life than anyone else. (that sentence even sounds sounds weird)
Way to use your top ten on me I feel very important.