So, due to a recent post on Becky's blog I have decided I look remarkably like Snow White.
Here's a recent pic of my latest hair-escapade...
somewhere between Mulan
oh well, this weekend i'll be gone for 3 days so it can miraculously grow
ok, well more later.... now, verbs!




3 comments:
Where to begin you prominent puffin...As you are gone for three days maybe you should speak in all verbs,
by the way doing this is sooo fun!
Glad you are in on it, because I sure am, even if you are wearing different clothes on the second "Thanks Lisa"
Brianna, remember me??? So I think your hair is very cute. I just found blog stuff like 2 weeks ago, so now I can keep up with people (not stalk). I am so glad I found you on Becky's site!!!
Yes, I feel old right with you. Mom doesn't teach at RVCS anymore (hasn't for a couple of years), but now teaches in Roanoke City. I still like to think back on the days of playing with friends and that being my only concern in life. So what are you doing in TN????
Post a Comment